U.S.A.F.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Socom U.S.A.F. Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Socom Map Info

Go down 
+2
AIRJAYS
iSNIPEY0U
6 posters

Which is your favorite?
RockSlide
Socom Map Info I_vote_lcap0%Socom Map Info I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Silent Canyon
Socom Map Info I_vote_lcap14%Socom Map Info I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Getaway
Socom Map Info I_vote_lcap0%Socom Map Info I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Surge
Socom Map Info I_vote_lcap5%Socom Map Info I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
TripWire
Socom Map Info I_vote_lcap9%Socom Map Info I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Siege
Socom Map Info I_vote_lcap14%Socom Map Info I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Cutoff
Socom Map Info I_vote_lcap5%Socom Map Info I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Market Day
Socom Map Info I_vote_lcap36%Socom Map Info I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 8 ]
Rift
Socom Map Info I_vote_lcap9%Socom Map Info I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Thin Ice
Socom Map Info I_vote_lcap8%Socom Map Info I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
iSNIPEY0U
[SiteCreator] Admin
iSNIPEY0U

Socom Map Info Empty
PostSubject: Socom Map Info   Socom Map Info EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:30 am

Rockslide (Returning Map)

"Rockslide" is a map that is located in a remote plateau with a river around it. The Seal and Mercenary sides are connected with several passageways, one over the plateau, one along the river, and another found right next to the plateau.

Silent Canyon

"Silent Canyon" is set in a hidden poppy farm nestled within a remote valley. Two small farming areas are connected by caves and a twisting path and a water tunnel over a small hill. It is playable with up to 16 players in Demolition, Extraction, Free For All, Intel Grab, Suppression, Target, and Tug-of-War.

Getaway

"Getaway" is set around an expensive villa high up in the mountains. An underground cave network connects the villa to the beach and features a route directly into the villa itself which goes underground. It is playable with up to 16 players in Demolition, Extraction, Free For All, Intel Grab, Suppression, Target, and Tug-of-War.

Surge

"Surge" is set around a massive hydroelectric dam facility that provides 80% of the power for the region. Multiple routes connect the upper and lower levels of the dam, providing several routes into enemy territory. It is playable with up to 16 players in Demolition, Extraction, Free For All, Intel Grab, Suppression, Target, and Tug-of-War.

A good tip for this map is to always watch out and remain hidden. 90% of all people just run around.

Tripwire

"Tripwire" is set around a drilling platform which has been converted into a makeshift fortress. Two ships have been grafted onto the platform with narrow catwalks connecting them to the fortress section. It is playable with up to 16 players in Demolition, Extraction, Free For All, Intel Grab, Suppression, Target, and Tug-of-War.

Siege

"Siege" is set around an old abandoned bunker once used as a storage facility for weapons shipments. Narrow tunnels provide alternate routes to the enemy base, but are also ideal locations for an ambush. It is playable with up to 16 players in Demolition, Extraction, Free For All, Intel Grab, Suppression, Target, and Tug-of-War.

Frosty's Revenge

"Frosty's Revenge" is set around communications tower that separates the hangars. There are several entrance routes as well as perches for sniping. It is playable with up to 16 players in Demolition, Extraction, Free For All, Intel Grab, Suppression, Target, and Tug-of-War.

Cutoff

"Cutoff" is set in an abandoned industrial city. An old rail yard warehouse lies in the center of the city near a run-down hotel. It is playable with up to 16 players in Demolition, Extraction, Free For All, Intel Grab, Suppression, Target, and Tug-of-War.

Market Day (Returning Map)

"Market Day" is set around a deserted village marketplace. Stands containing fresh herbs and spices are useful as cover, while the shady passages branching off the main plaza are excellent for ambushes.There is a platform overlooking the market which is an excellent sniping location. It is playable with up to 16 players in Demolition, Extraction, Free For All, Intel Grab, Suppression, Target, and Tug-of-War. Glitches Have NOT been removed.

Rift (Returning Map)

"Rift" is set around a remote village neighborhood. The low village walls provide access to several long-abandoned buildings. It is playable with up to 16 players in Demolition, Extraction, Free For All, Intel Grab, Suppression, Target, and Tug-of-War.

Thin Ice (Returning Map)

"Thin Ice" is set around a snow-covered farm and boathouse connected by a service tunnel. The open ground is easily defended by snipers or ranged explosives while the underground tunnel is quick and has many potential ambush locations. It is playable with up to 16 players in Demolition, Extraction, Free For All, Intel Grab, Suppression, Target, and Tug-of-War.
Back to top Go down
https://socomusaf.darkbb.com
AIRJAYS
[Member]Airman First Class
AIRJAYS

Socom Map Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socom Map Info   Socom Map Info EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:47 am

i love free lookin campers in seige
Back to top Go down
ISL4ND372
[Admin]Air Force Chief
[Admin]Air Force Chief
ISL4ND372

Socom Map Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socom Map Info   Socom Map Info EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:32 pm

?
Back to top Go down
SIK_SNIIPER
SIK_SNIIPER

Socom Map Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socom Map Info   Socom Map Info EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:20 am

IM DA BEST SNIPER IN DA WORLD
Back to top Go down
XxCoNvIcTeDxX
[Admin]Air Force Chief
[Admin]Air Force Chief
XxCoNvIcTeDxX

Socom Map Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socom Map Info   Socom Map Info EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:04 pm

no u arent u suck jk
Back to top Go down
http://usafclan.tk
noscope808
noscope808

Socom Map Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socom Map Info   Socom Map Info EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:18 am

im da 7 best at siege baby's um usaf needs to get away from noob maps and try the big boy maps like siege and getaway [peferably aganist me][im only 100 at getaway]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Socom Map Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socom Map Info   Socom Map Info Empty

Back to top Go down

Socom Map Info
Page 1 of 1